Fliplist.com has an immediate position for a Transaction Coordinator to join our team of ROCKSTARS.
We are looking for someone who can match our culture – We’re a fast-growing real estate investments company, passionate, innovative, and motivated team players who excel at real estate investing.
As a transaction coordinator, you would be responsible for coordinating between buyers, sellers and title companies to ensure a smooth and fast process from start to finish. You will work directly with the COO of the company and our sales team.
Bullets on Opportunity
- Annual Salary – $48,000 – $60,000
- Benefits Included: 401(k), Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Full Time Employee (8 Hours per day)
- Fully Remote Work (Work from anywhere with an internet connection and a decent setup)
- Paid Time Off – 15 Days a year
- Availability to work weekdays Monday – Friday between 9AM – 6PM EST
Roles And Responsibilities
- Review and confirm property and contact information with sellers and buyers.
- Send for eSginature all necessary legal paperwork to buyers, sellers and title companies.
- Coordinate and communicate all closing related appointments between sellers, buyers, title company and service vendors.
- Save and track customer information and transaction activities in the CRM.
- Track and manage closings related deadlines and inspection deadlines.
- Review all paperwork and ensure each file is accurate and in compliance.
- Marketing our properties to our buyers via Email, SMS and listings.
- Assist our sales team in various administrative duties.
What Do We Look For
- MUST HAVE prior experience in transactions management, transaction coordination and real estate (At least 1 year).
- Real Estate License is a plus.
- A highly organized and detailed person who can manage multiple tasks.
- Energetic team player who enjoys interacting with people to provide excellent customer service.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated person who can think outside of the box and does not need to be managed.
- A resourceful person who can overcome issues.
- Prior experience with CRMs and eSignature platforms.
- Must work well under pressure.
What To Expect
- This position is fully remote, along with our sales team.
- You will work in a cool culture of individuals who step in and help each other out.
- You will make connections with homeowners, real estate investors, attorneys, lenders, and title companies.
- You will handle over 30 closings a month.
- You will be very independent. We believe in investing in our people and creating leaders.
- You will learn a lot about the real estate investing industry and gather huge experience in this field.
- Ability to work weekdays Monday – Friday between 9AM – 6PM EST (1-hour lunch break).
- This position is fully remote – You can work from anywhere, but a decent setup is a MUST.
- Fast laptop (2019 model or newer)
- Fast internet at home (50 mbps or faster)
- A full noise cancellation headset
- A decent smartphone (2019 model or newer)
- Monitor/Secondary screen
Fliplist.com is a real estate investment firm founded by a group of ex-military partners and seasoned real estate investors based in Miami, FL. With over 100s of fix & flips and development projects, over 100 doors owned and 800+ transactions in 7 different states, we need more motivated BEASTS to help us dominate the real estate industry while buying properties from distressed homeowners who are in need of selling, and while providing investors a lot of value by finding them hidden investment properties that most people can’t find.
Our vision is simple: Dominate Markets – Create Leaders – Give Millions. We’re here for the community. And we are doers. So is our team.